Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MBOUT24

Finally reached Onderland

Rate this Entry
So today is 10 weeks since my surgery. I'm down 75 pounds. I've gone from a size 20 to a size 12. I've loss 2.5 inches off of my neck, 16.5 off of my chest, 15 off of my waist, 14 off of my hips, 7 off each thigh and 3 off each arm. I can't believe that I havemade this much progress in this little time. I've loss a total od 68 inches so far! It's amazing. Still a longways to go but im extactic with my progress so far. So that's my great news....now for the bad news

I got laid off from my job 10/31 after being there 7 years. It really sucks but it'll all work out

Submit "Finally reached Onderland" to Digg Submit "Finally reached Onderland" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally reached Onderland" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally reached Onderland" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear about your job... But congrats on your progress and welcome home to Onederland
    Congrats on that. And always remember when one door closes there's more that will be open.
    They say the economy is improving (but it depends on where you live), so when you interview for a new job your future employer will see a vibrant healthy worker not an insurance drain when he/she looks at you!

Congratulations on your progress!
    Congratulations!
    So sorry about losing your job. Wonderful on the loss of your weight!!! Looked at your pics and you look awesome!!! Congrats!
    Thanks everyone! It feels great to be a size 12 can't imagine how wonderful I'm going to feel when I reach my goal
    Awesome weight loss! So sorry about the lay off.
    Awesome weightloss...I am believing that your new weight will unlock a better job for you...
    Great job on your weight loss. At least when you apply for another job, you won't be discriminated against for being overweight! I believe something better is out there for you!
    Congratulations! Must feel great
    collect your servance pay and congrads!!!!
    Congratulations on your weight and inches lost - you are doing a greagt job. Take your new found energy and wow those who interview you for those potential jobs!!