Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dackn8tr

Another goal met!

Rate this Entry
When i started my 6 month program with the Bariatric center they had me write down my goals for this process. I've acheived a lot of them already (start exercising, give up pop, stop eating out etc) but the one i'm the most proud of is to "be healthier by my 40th birthday" and today's that day Since i made that goal the day before my b-day last year i've lost 95 pounds, went from a BMI of 45 to a BMI of 28.6, from "Morbidly Obese" to "Overweight" and have so much more energy than i thought possible!! This is truly the BEST gift i've ever given myself!!! I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Submit "Another goal met!" to Digg Submit "Another goal met!" to del.icio.us Submit "Another goal met!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another goal met!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Whoo hoo!!! Congrats!
    Happy Birthday! And congrats on meeting your goal.
    Happy Healthy Birthday, and many more to come!
    Happy Birthday Birthday, and continued success for many years to come!
    Happy Happy Birthday and CONGRATS!! You couldn't have given yourself a better gift!
    Happy Birthday! Congratulations!
    Happy birthday and Congrats on all of your success so far! What a great job!
    Thanks everyone! It's really amazing the difference 12 months can make isn't it! When i looked ahead to today i NEVER thought it would be this good!!
    Happy Birthday!
    That is amazing, I can hardly wait to cross that bridge too
    Happy Anniversary (you're only born once...LOL)...ok Happy Birthday. Congrats on your amazing weight loss success and reaching your goals!
    Happy Birthday! Congrats! Think of where you were a year ago and how much you have accomplished since. Have a great year!