Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lisa2job

Made it through my first mini stall

Rate this Entry
So I made it through my first mini stall ..... I lost 9 lbs within the first week of being sleeved then nothing till today . I am very happy the scale is again moving !!! I know through this time I did however loose inches and I can tell in my clothes now and others can also tell depending on what I wear, I have some work clothes that are way too baggy but the next size I have is still a little too tight ... grrrr not gonna wear tight clothes to go see clients so the baggy ones will have to do. I did however find a trick , I roll the top of the waist over just once and it seems to take the bagginess out of the butt area and legs , Please don't try this on pants that are too short otherwise you will have high waters ha ha ha lol !!! Still doing the happy dance today I lost 1 more pound total of 43 lbs !!!

Submit "Made it through my first mini stall" to Digg Submit "Made it through my first mini stall" to del.icio.us Submit "Made it through my first mini stall" to StumbleUpon Submit "Made it through my first mini stall" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm in the same boat. My clothes are baggy but I'm not quite in the next size down. I have lost 53 total and still haven't gone down a size...big belly on me!
    Wow that was sti good I only lost 3 I want that extra one so a total of 30lbs since I started
    What a great feeling to pull on baggy clothes! It's like a flight of stairs.. Next stair is the next size, a bit hard then it gets easier and baggier!
    Try the op shops (thrift shops) for clothes when you are on the move sizewise, unless of course the sales are on and you can get new things for op shop prices, like I did this winter just gone. Once they are washed and on your own hangers in your own wardrobe, no-one else need know their origin, different years may have been different styles, some of which may be more flattering than what is currently available, and I often find new things at the op shop with their tags still on, probably from people who have done the same as we have no doubt been guilty of, buying for the day we would eventually lose weight, only to find it never came. I find that I can generally wear most things until the necklines become embarassingly too deep!
    I find, sometimes, too, that the newer clothes are skimpier in size, as sizes do change periodically. I recently bought some new summer tops from a shop I bought from at the beginning of the year. Back then, I was heavier than now, yet the tops I bought then were 2-3 sizes smaller than the ones I bought the other week, even though they were all summer tops, similar style and from the same company (Millers)! So, just shop around, until you see the right styles to suit you at this point in time.
    I am on my second mini-stall....day 7 to be exact. My last stall lasted 10 days...and then I lost 13 pounds in less than 2 weeks. *sigh*
    I was on a stall for 2-3wks and the other day lost 5lbs ye clothes baggy but not quite next size down I have lost total 41 since aug I think that's good and just started excersing which I think help. Keep up the good work girls!!!
    Thanks Ladies !!!