Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kierasaurus

mm favorite protein drink so far

Rate this Entry
today i tried experimenting with my protein drinks!

I used an instant decaf coffee from starbucks, with unsweetened plain almond milk with a scoop of vanilla custard egg protein powder and a few squirts of sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup.

YUM!! It isn't super hot because of adding the milk, but you could ice it or decrease the amount of milk you add!

Submit "mm favorite protein drink so far" to Digg Submit "mm favorite protein drink so far" to del.icio.us Submit "mm favorite protein drink so far" to StumbleUpon Submit "mm favorite protein drink so far" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like mix the starbuck VIA, one scoop of unjury chocolate or vanilla protein powder, 8oz milk and some ice. It is so good.
    Sounds yummy!!! I must try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchkin
    I like mix the starbuck VIA, one scoop of unjury chocolate or vanilla protein powder, 8oz milk and some ice. It is so good.
    Do you mix the via straight into the milk or seperately with the hot water?

I find it's a lot of liquid to do the full coffee AND milk. I do agree though, very tasty.
    Good suggestions...Thanks
    i put unjury in my coffee too
    I have a friend who had surgery a couple years ago. She says she keeps premixed protein shakes in her car and after her workouts she stops and get a coffee, drinks a little and then adds her protein shake and sips on it. She says it gives her a little boost, especially after working out.
    I do this with iced coffee..I've been told that if you put it in very hot liquids, it hurts the integrity of the protein.