ID:	6672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1074.jpg 
Views:	1170 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	6673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1075.jpg 
Views:	1701 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	6674...The first pic is me at 260 lbs 3 days after surgery and the next 2 are of me today (9-2-12 at 160 lbs.)As of today I am almost 9 months out ( 10 days shy of the 9 month date I had my surgery done in Juarez, MX by Dr. Rod) and I am officially down 100 lbs. I hit my goal of 100 lbs by 8.5 months a few days ago but wanted to make sure it wasn't just water weight or pure luck and even weighing myself a few minutes ago I am only 161.8 lbs after a day of eating and drinking so I am pretty certain that its real and I can now be happy about it. My doctors recommended 100 lbs to be at the high end of my healthy weight and I want to get down to about 135-145 depending on what I look like at the higher of the two weights of course. I now work out at home and jog and walk daily with my daycare kids and couldn't be happier. I went from a 20/22 to a size 10/12 in less than 9 months. My 4 year old keeps telling me how skinny I am and wants to know what happened to her fat mommy which makes me happy. Her eating habits are healthier than ever because of this journey I set out on and I am proud to be a good example to her for once. So far my journey has been a breeze with no major issues or weight loss problems such as a ton of extra skin and had I know about this surgery years ago I would have done it them. Thank you a million times DR ROD your amazing.

Submit "Do I Dare??? WHY the HELL NOT." to Digg Submit "Do I Dare??? WHY the HELL NOT." to del.icio.us Submit "Do I Dare??? WHY the HELL NOT." to StumbleUpon Submit "Do I Dare??? WHY the HELL NOT." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You look amazing!!!!! I hope I do as well as you!!
    I am SO Happy for you! Congratulations, you look fabulous!!I remember when you started this journey, i am so proud that you have done so well! i cant wait to hear all the cool new things you notice about your new "thin" life! Love Rainbow
    Thank you ladies. I love the fact I can buy what I want, and wear pretty much anything without having to find it in the "big girl" section. Jogging is a great stress relief as is a nice brisk walk daily and before surgery cleaning almost wore me out for the day and now I can work 18 hour days, cook and clean all day long and still manage to have energy at the end of the day. The only thing I notice is I hate protein shakes but I need to get back into drinking them again no matter what. Working out is something I totally enjoy and seeing the results now finally has me thinking I may actually look good again one day.
    Wow you look great!!! That is so cute what your kid said You are definitely being such a great role model for your kid. I remember when my son was 5-6ish, he goe's "daddy, I wanna be as big as you are." And I asked him why? He says, "So when you die, I can die too." He just turned 13 and just before my surgery I asked if he remembers this and he doesn't. He even teared up when I told him about it. I've explained the surgery to him and made sure he knew why I had to do it. I told him, at this time, that he won't have to ever worry about losing me to being over weight and I'm gonna be here along time for him.
    Your pictures are amazing!!! Well done You!!! 100lbs lost is a dream come true. Enjoy the rest of your slim life. xxxx
    wowwwwwwwwww,how the hell have u got such a flat belly, im 6 months out n still got a huge belly, hate it, u look fab,well done
    Just look at you! You are something else!
    Thanks for your inspirational pictures! Go girl!
    great job , keep up the good work!
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations, all your hard work has definitely paid off!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by curvymummy
    wowwwwwwwwww,how the hell have u got such a flat belly, im 6 months out n still got a huge belly, hate it, u look fab,well done
    tons of cardio...i walk and jog up to 12 miles a day and I do a ton of sit ups and crunches throughout the day as well. I start off with 300 every morning then go for my walk/jog and then come home and do 300 more. I use a big exercise ball when I do them. I've gotten a ton of workout tips from Pintrest and swear by a lot of their exercises. At 6 months out I still had a bloated belly and looked as though I was 7 months pregnant. and with the right amount of cardio and crunches its finally going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoors1973
    Wow you look great!!! That is so cute what your kid said You are definitely being such a great role model for your kid. I remember when my son was 5-6ish, he goe's "daddy, I wanna be as big as you are." And I asked him why? He says, "So when you die, I can die too." He just turned 13 and just before my surgery I asked if he remembers this and he doesn't. He even teared up when I told him about it. I've explained the surgery to him and made sure he knew why I had to do it. I told him, at this time, that he won't have to ever worry about losing me to being over weight and I'm gonna be here along time for him.
    My daughter use to tell me she wanted to be as big as me to get big boobies and a big belly and now thats ive lost weight and some boobage she still see's that she can be beautiful without all the extra stuff. I wish her dad would get on board and be a better example as he is pushing 300 pounds and thinks its funny because according to him he looks good although he can barely get off the couch without help. My daughter knows my doctor game me booboos and thats about it she doesnt understand it but as she gets older i will explain it to her and luckily she loves riding her bike, walking and running with me and i really hope it continues as for her being 4 her dr says she is in great shape and very healthy at this point but she finds it fun and not exercise.
    Pretty mommy!
    What a wonderful success story! You are an inspiration to the rest of us! Congratulations!
    You look great, way to go! Thanks for sharing your pic's, such an inspiration
    AMAZING!
    You are an inspiration! I just sent you a friend request so I can seek you out for more inspiration when I need it! Thank you!
    Thanks everyone.
    Congrats on your success. I hope to be able to tell a similar story someday. Thanks for sharing.
    You look AWSOME! Well done
    you look great,you give me something to inspire too
    Outstanding. Look fantastic.
    This is an inspiration, thank you for uploading the pictures. You def give us all the motivation to see that if you can do it and with your determination we all can. Thank you.
    WOW! Wonderful job! You look amazing!
    You look absolutely amazing!! Congratulations!!
    You look fantastic!!
    You started close to my weight (I started at 245) and two weeks early on the surgery date (Mine was Dec. 21, 2011). I've lost 80 pounds and my size 10's are getting baggy.
    All I can say is WOW! Thank you for posting your pics as it gives me an idea what people see me as. Talk about a HUGE difference. Great job!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BraelynsGrammy
    You look fantastic!!
    You started close to my weight (I started at 245) and two weeks early on the surgery date (Mine was Dec. 21, 2011). I've lost 80 pounds and my size 10's are getting baggy.
    All I can say is WOW! Thank you for posting your pics as it gives me an idea what people see me as. Talk about a HUGE difference. Great job!!!

thank you. I remember us having a conversation over screen names because our daughters name is Brailyn as well. It is so worth it to stick to it, I just need to get back into working out and really start toning up but looking at me before and now really opened my eyes as I never saw myself as that big.
    You look great!!!! congratulations :-)
    WOW.... 'nuff said!
    Wonderful job. You look great. Glad you are happy that is the payoff!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast