Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

A choice to shrink

Now I know what it means to DUMP

Rate this Entry
WOW - I ate some sugar today, and let's say, I wont be eating sugar again, soon! WOW - Sticking to sugar alcohols as a sweetener!!

But on a good note, I didnt use this as an excuse not to get to the gym - it literally happened about 30 mins before my designated gym time. I braced myself, and trooped over to the gym for a fantastic 30 mins workout. Trying the Couchto5K training plan!!

I feel great today and pray for continued committment and motivation.

Submit "Now I know what it means to DUMP" to Digg Submit "Now I know what it means to DUMP" to del.icio.us Submit "Now I know what it means to DUMP" to StumbleUpon Submit "Now I know what it means to DUMP" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

good for you! I to had a bad experience, last Sunday. When I was in church, I had this horrible pain, ran to the bathroom, (almost didn't make it!) got back in church and had to run again! well needless to say I had to leave after that. so I won't eat anything with sugar in it again myself! not a very pleasant experience!! good luck on your run!
    lol yankegal! We sure do have new experiences on our sleeve!!
    I could't run again to the bathroom without everyone looking at me! lol so Im sure this week there going to ask!!!