Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lisamarie0814

8 Months Post-op (with pics)!!!

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone!
So on the 14th I was 8 months post-op from my band to sleeve revision! I started my journey at 227 pounds and I'm now down to 160! So I'm down 67 pounds My goal is 150 and I'm realizing that I'm going to have to bust my butt HARD to get there because I've been sitting at 160-162 for over a month now... so it's time to kick it into overdrive to get to my goal! Before surgery I was a size 16/18 (busting out) jeans, size XL-1X shirts - I just went and bought a bunch of new clothes, 5 pairs of jeans in a size 9 and a bunch of tops in a size Medium!!! I also bought a dress for my anniversary (form fitting) in a size 10 and was so stoked!!!! My Dr's are so happy about my weightloss because I was a borderline type II Diabetic with an A1C of 6.1 before surgery, my A1C is now down to 4.7!!! So when we start trying to have a family in the next year I will hopefully have a very healthy pregnancy! YAY! My confidence has sky-rocketed; however, I still have some things to work on, like my jiggly thighs and arms.... I'm working out but I think I'm going to get some of the itWorks wraps to try and tighten/tone those areas! I'm SO glad I got my dumb Lap Band out 8 months ago... I love my new sleeve and the new life it has given me! YAY!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collage.jpg 
Views:	17737 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	6511 (click on pic to make it bigger)

Submit "8 Months Post-op (with pics)!!!" to Digg Submit "8 Months Post-op (with pics)!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "8 Months Post-op (with pics)!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 Months Post-op (with pics)!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! Your before and after pics made me tear up! A hearty congratulations from a fellow sleever and much luck in the time ahead- especially in starting a family! I too hope to start a family one day thanks to my sleeve!
    You look incredible! Even if you didn't lose down to 150, you should be very proud of where you are now because you are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
    You look wonderful and most of all you will be healthy for that baby you will one day carry! Congratulations!
    Awesomeness! Congratulations!
    You look Fantastic! Congratulations! I am about the same size as you were when you started. My sleeve is coming up Tuesday. My starting weight was 226. (down some now due to pre op liquid diet) I hope I will be as successful as you have been!!!
    You look beautiful!! And so so happy!! Congratulations! Yes, after the first 6 months, you really need to put in a bit more effort to lose. I am almost 8 months out.
    U luk amazing. I have exactly the same weight loss to cover, m almost 4 months out n lost only 39lbs. I hope i get there after 8 months! What was your loss at four months?
    You look so beautiful! you should be so proud! I cant wait!!!
    Thank you so much everyone!!! And from what I remember I was about 40-42 pounds lost at 4 months out so you are doing great! You will make it here, don't worry!
    You look maaahvelous! Great job!
    Simply fabulous, stupendous, and all that good stuff. You should be so proud of your accomplishment and I know too you'll reach your goal weight. Keep us posted and put up some more pictures for us to see...they are very inspirational!
    you look great way to go!