Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jennifer12

Stressed!!!! Hurricane coming in the window of my surgery!!!!

Rate this Entry
I cant believe it!!! It feels like this day would never come!! 8/28 is my day and South Florida is now looking at a hurricane hitting!!! Mother Nature better changer her attitude! Head out to sea!!

Submit "Stressed!!!! Hurricane coming in the window of my surgery!!!!" to Digg Submit "Stressed!!!! Hurricane coming in the window of my surgery!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Stressed!!!! Hurricane coming in the window of my surgery!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stressed!!!! Hurricane coming in the window of my surgery!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey Jennifer! Our day is coming fast isn't it!! YAY US!!!! I hope Mother Nature is afraid of you and changes her attitude quick!!! I love storm chasing and if I were in Florida I would chase her away!! All will work out ok I'm sure and you and I will get through our day just fine!!
    Hey Jennifer12...I'm here in SWFL keeping my eye on TS Issac as well so I understand your anxiety....I've got 2 weeks to go before surgery but still don't need this added stress. Lets hope the storm stays far enough west of the coast so as not to be an issue for you where ever you are. Best of luck to you.
    We are just a few days away from our big day!! 8/28/2012 will be the beginning of the new us!! I've been keeping an eye on the weather channel and praying the hurricane stays away so it doesn't mess with your plans!