Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

A choice to shrink

Get out of my head!!

Rate this Entry
I have serious head hunger today and I have really pushed my sleeve. I am so full it kinda hurts. Why do I do this to myself? Head Hunger - i will not give you control over my life and my health. Head Hunger, I choose not to give you strength. I choose to listen to my stomach and realize the extreme satiety I feel. Head Hunger - get out of my head - you have no place in my head.

Now that I think about it, I had sugar this AM and I have been hungry all day. That does it, I am eliminating real sugar from my diet for now. I dont like what it does to me. Tomorrow, I will choose to work out.

Phew, I feel better already, mentally. Now if only my stomach will follow suit. I am sorry sleeve, for what I have done to you. Forgive me.

Submit "Get out of my head!!" to Digg Submit "Get out of my head!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Get out of my head!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Get out of my head!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sugar and carbs are evil!!!! If I take only a bite or two I'm hungry for days. Best just to stay away! Sounds like you know how to correct this. Tomorrow is a new day, good luck on your journey and don't beat yourself up...we all get side tracked. Important thing is getting back on the right track.
    Love the way you spoke to your sleeve as if it's a person..lol... I know what you mean about the carbs and recently, 8 weeks post-op, have been eating a few crackers. I notice on those days I can't eat enough protein and don't have as much energy. I think the key is to journal the feelings we had when we ate the "wrong" things and then as sassy said, get right back on track. Being kind to ourselves is part of the emotional process that will get us to where we want to be, "Thin-town"
    I love the term head hunger, I always knew it had a name. I'm with you guys sugar and carbs are evil. I have done atkins for years and lost a lot of weight, but when you fall off the horse the weight comes back so fast. I am scheduled for my gastric sleeve in Mexico in December. I wish it was next week. Been reading the blogs and also purchased the book Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies, has lots of info, I recommend it to everyone. See you in thin town.