Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

binky

4 months!!

Rate this Entry

Well I have made it! Four months still doing great 60 pounds down! I feel great! I do notice my hair thinning that worries me like no other!! Ira still hard for me to eat something's like chicken it can feel stuck but it could just be me not chewing enough... I know I need to just increase my protein the only problem I have with the protein is I seem to only like one from the smoothies king and the closest one to me is 4 and a half hours away! So when I am out it can be tough. I feel better and think I look better I no longer have go shop in women's section lol never thought I would be able to say that! Pictures will be posted soon of before and now.. Don't wanna say after cuz I am not done yet! Any suggestions on high protein recipes let me know pls!!

Submit "4 months!!" to Digg Submit "4 months!!" to del.icio.us Submit "4 months!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 months!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sixty pounds in four months!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!! I hope I can say the same in four months but it seems unlikely to me. Do you have a Tropical Smoothie Cafe nearby? They have some yummy smoothies and the PROTEIN can be added to any of them. OR...you can make your own at home, girl!!! Just get frozen fruit, protein powder, ice chips, and whatever else you like and put in blender!!! Try it. Lots cheaper, too.
    Cant wait for the pictures!!
    Thanks.. I haven't hears of tropical smoothie but I will look into it! Finding protein can be expensive
    The shakes have more protein than the smoothies just think about it. Sixty pounds is great girl your doing the damn thing go girl. As for your hair make sure to take bioteine for your hair. I think I spelled it right. Your can also get a hair an nails vitamin from GNC vitamin store. Other than that girl keep on doing your thang yes thang you are doing fine GO GIRL.
    Wow you are doing so good. I live in Northern Alberta and dont have any place to buy shakes or smoothie so I will need some help as to making them.