Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mellymel

motivation reminder (TMI warning)

Rate this Entry
OMG !!!
I have to say I just can not wait until the day comes when I can wipe my butt without moving in such akward positions! lol

I just wanted to share is there anybody out there with me on this???

xoxoxo love all you how share and give support - I really like this site

Submit "motivation reminder (TMI warning)" to Digg Submit "motivation reminder (TMI warning)" to del.icio.us Submit "motivation reminder (TMI warning)" to StumbleUpon Submit "motivation reminder (TMI warning)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like to refer to that as the #2 Yoga position..... and YES I was extremely happy when I discovered I had reached that special NSV
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey John
    I like to refer to that as the #2 Yoga position..... and YES I was extremely happy when I discovered I had reached that special NSV
    lol lol.. funny thank you for sharing .. you are awesome lol lol still laughing
    OMG! I'm so with you!! I'm glad I'm not the only one
    i have no words! just !
    LOL!! That time will surely come!
    Thanks for the giggle
    Hugs
    I think I've read just about everything on this site...and actually someone told me today my butt looked smaller! So...I'm getting closer to that of which you speak...YEAH! It's the little things along the way that thrill us, isn't it. Have a wonderful week-end!
    I thought I was the only one ...you are brave to mention ,but glad you did!
    this is one of the things that made me want to do this!! glad im not only one