Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tyler

All is good

Rate this Entry
Went into hospital today for a gastroscope to see what condition my stomach is in from other surgery and it came back all good the doctor told me I can have the sleeve not the dreaded bypass like he said I would need so I just have to book in, so happy although he said a bypass would give me better weightloss quicker but I could be left with worse dumping then I have now so will think about it and make a decision but I think it will be a sleeve. Thankyou to all who have given me so much support xxoo

Submit "All is good" to Digg Submit "All is good" to del.icio.us Submit "All is good" to StumbleUpon Submit "All is good" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

its great to hear that you have a choice now, even though im sure that you have made your decision. Glad that you can finally begin your journey xx
    The bypass is definitely a very effective surgery.... however, I met a woman at a support group meeting who had the bypass almost 2 full months prior to me getting my sleeve and she had only lost like 3 lbs more than me at this point and I think she had more weight to lose than me. So depending on the individual, it may not be faster weight loss. Also, I have heard that the sleeve may be more effective long term over the bypass (not sure how true that is, but it's a nice thought). But either surgery will be a life changer so congrats either way
    . That's great news hope the news has made you feel better x
    Congrats Tyler I'm so happy to hear that ! I was worried for you! I remember your post a while back about that. So glad you can get the sleeve and not worry so much.