Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

itsmytime

I'll be a son of a b*tch!

Rate this Entry
Just slipped on a pair of size 9/10's I had saved from the late 1990's! They were Tommy Hilfigers lol. Those f*ckers actually zipped up and buttoned. No sucking in and no wiggling! Those were a pair of pants I'd kept for a loooong time hoping to one day fit in them again. *Shocked*

Submit "I'll be a son of a b*tch!" to Digg Submit "I'll be a son of a b*tch!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'll be a son of a b*tch!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'll be a son of a b*tch!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is great! Can you share with us where you started and where you are at now as far as weight?
    Congratulations!!!!!!
    I really wish I'd kept my clothes from 15 yrs ago. X
    thanks and congrats I saved a lot of clothes also but now If I fit into to them I can't wear them because there so out of style. But made a deal with myself for every old one I can get into I can buy two new ones. congrats again
    AWESOME!!!
    WTG!!!! I wish I had saved some of my favorite old clothes. I was thinking about a dress I used to wear in the early 80's that would look great even now. Great job!
    Way to go!!!!! Congrats!
    Woo Hoo!!!
    Now if I could only fit into my size 8 Charlotte Ford skinny leg jeans from the 70's -- lol
    I be happy with a size 18 swim suit for now.
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love it! Congrats!