Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sassafran

Slim fast

Rate this Entry
Just tasted the Slim Fast 321 plan chocolate shake and eventhough I mentioned how all the sweet stuff was sickening and annoying but these are pretty good and besides you're getting 20 g of protein.

Submit "Slim fast" to Digg Submit "Slim fast" to del.icio.us Submit "Slim fast" to StumbleUpon Submit "Slim fast" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Important fact is to watch the sugar/carb count, and I think I heard some people talking about them being high in sugars.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeygirl
    Important fact is to watch the sugar/carb count, and I think I heard some people talking about them being high in sugars.
    It only has 2g but it has Sucrolose. Believe me I watch the carbs, sugar, and fat....it taste like chocolate milk and better on ice or blend with ice.
    My favorite so far are the Premier Shakes from Costco...30grs of Protein and 4 grms of sugar....
    Slimfast Low Carb Diet - Slimfast 321 Low Carb Creamy Chocolate Shake

Calories 180 Sodium 260 mg Total Fat 9 g Potassium 550 mg Saturated 2 g Total Carbs 4 g Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 2 g Trans 0 g Protein 20 g Cholesterol 15 mg

Vitamin A 35% Calcium 40% Vitamin C 100% Iron 15%
    Quote Originally Posted by Loverkissz
    My favorite so far are the Premier Shakes from Costco...30grs of Protein and 4 grms of sugar....
    I have heard they are great tasting, but I was really surprised how slim fast low care shakes only have 2g of sugar and still taste great. I posted nutritional info. Still may try premier.
    I drink the vanilla slim fast, haven't tried the chocolate post-op. They are the only protein shake I've been able to tolerate up to this point. 20g protein and 2g carbs works fine for me
    Hi Sass!

THRILLED to see you found some joy in the slim fast. I say we gotta find whatever it takes to get this protein in! Its tough on some days! Have a great slimfast week!