Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mila

Wow! Has the weight loss ever slowed down....

Rate this Entry
Since week four I'm losing about a pound a week. I am very strick about eating exactly what the diet plan, given to me by my nutritionist, says to eat. I have not cheated once...except when I took a bite of the Spanish rice I was making for my husband's supper to see if it was done. I am exercising twice daily and just today had the energy to increase my walk another block. I'm, quite frankly, a little frustrated. When I was on a regular diet (have been many, many times) and was eating like this and exercising this much I lost more than 4 lbs in 4 wks. So what gives. I get in all my protein, liquids, vitamins, and exercise. I know I have to be patient. Rats!!!

Submit "Wow!  Has the weight loss ever slowed down...." to Digg Submit "Wow!  Has the weight loss ever slowed down...." to del.icio.us Submit "Wow!  Has the weight loss ever slowed down...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Wow!  Has the weight loss ever slowed down...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

u probably need to up your calories abit
    Yea Mila...I have to agree with curvymummy...u may need to eat more and up ur calories...what is a typical daily food intake for u?
    Don't know my calories but I'm eating 3 meals and 3 snacks...per doctor's instructions. I don't see how I could eat any more. I have trouble eating that much. I was doing the myfitnesspal for a while, but nothing much has changed so haven't done it lately. Next week I get to add fruit. I can then make my own shakes and perhaps that would be more calories.
    Updated 06-27-2012 at 05:18 PM by mila
    I went through the same thing, stick to the program and it will all catch up. You are doing great. I get frustrated too, best not to compare past success. The idea of this one is to help to not put it back on. Good luck
    What a great way to look at this purplelace. I need a motto to help me through this and you just gave me one. 'This time it's for good'
    Maybe you're adding some muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. You've said that you've been walking twice a day.... Do you feel stronger? If so, then that's probably what it is. At least the scale is still moving. That's the good thing. Good luck and keep on doing what you're doing