Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

atx_sunshine4vr

Crystal Light and Others like = possible hunger

Rate this Entry
For the last couple of weeks it seems I have been in a constant state of hunger, and not all in the head, empty, rumbling tummy hunger. I tried to analyze what I was doing different in my daily intake. About 3 weeks ago, I had a bad stomach virus and plain water was making me nauseous, so I started back with Crystal Light up until yesterday when I couldn't stand the hunger pains any longer. I had to figure out what was going on. So my little experiment has been 2 days no Crystal Light or anything like that, just water. Has anyone else tried this or noticed any difference between consuming these vs. plain water? My thought process is that it is all artificial ingredients in the powder, much like diet coke without the carbonation that it is possibly triggering insulin production like sugar and simple carbs????? And I can say, today I have seen a decrease in the hunger pains. Fingers crossed

Submit "Crystal Light and Others like = possible hunger" to Digg Submit "Crystal Light and Others like = possible hunger" to del.icio.us Submit "Crystal Light and Others like = possible hunger" to StumbleUpon Submit "Crystal Light and Others like = possible hunger" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had to stop drinking Crystal Light. I found that it gave me terrible heartburn. Now I can drink the natural crystal light which is made with natural sweeteners versus the Aspartame. I drink regular water and also make homemade lemonade with fresh lemons and splenda. I also buy Diet Green Tea with Mango or Diet Blackberry Tea made by Turkey Hill (I'm in PA) and it goes down just fine! I haven't noticed changes in hunger or anything... My issue was mainly the heartburn.
    barrbdoll - I was wondering that also, I had acid reflux before surgery and took Nexium for it. But now I am on the generic/prescription prilosec and it gives me terrible gas bubbles. Acid reflux did cross my mind, maybe it feels different with the small tummy.