Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Michellelynn1236

Starting

Rate this Entry
So, after almost 10 months since I started this journey I am scheduled for my surgery on July 2, 2012.. Just 6 short days away. I am very nervous but I think that is normal. My weight since I started this has fluctuated between 250 and 267 and right now has been aorund 255 for the past month. I am going to post a photo of me the day of surgery wearing a shirt that is a little tight and I am hoping to do all my shots after in the same shirt, maybe it will show how much I am going to change? Some of the things I think that scare me the most are the potential need for other surgeries, skin surgery, tummy tuckss, loose sagging skin and the potential health problems that exist from that. I am just a bundle of nerves I guess!! So I will post back with more updates as I get them!!

Submit "Starting" to Digg Submit "Starting" to del.icio.us Submit "Starting" to StumbleUpon Submit "Starting" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm not far behind you on 7/11. I start my two weeks of protein shakes tomorrow - not excited about that part! I hadn't thought about getting pictures in the same shirt, but I'm going to 'borrow' your idea!
    My doctor is has just given me a three day diet to follow prior to surgery thank goodness! Although I take a protein shake every morning, I am not sure how I would do for two weeks! Good Luck on your big day!!
    Hello all, so, because of some fears and other issues I decided to postpone the surgery, it was a scary move I was very worried I made either the best or the worst decision but hopefully I am back on track now and have a new day set for September 17th, 2012, So lets see how it goes I am still a little nervous and worried but I keep seeing myself gaining more weight and I realize that I need this tool for myself. I think I felt like I was failing somehow that I simply could not do it without this tool in place but I realize now that there are so many thing in life that we need and accept help for and what makes this different? I need help, I have the help and I am happy to be moving forward, yes partly for my family but 100% for me and that was the missing piece I think I needed that extra few weeks for! So here we go! I hope to post more as the days approach and if I can take some advantage of this venue and share some of my fears maybe those who have been there before me can help with their experiences? Help me focus on the positive and not the worry and the fear of the unknown. So onward!