Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

brailynsmommy08

6 month down

Rate this Entry
85 lbs gone and only 15 to go to reach the doctors recommended 100 lbs to be on the high end of my healthy weight but I am going for 30 to be 15 under for a change. I have gone from a size 22 to a 10 in the last 6 months and a 46f to a 36 DD and couldn't be happier. No more headaches, aches or pains on a daily basis and I can actually see my feet amongst other things for the first time in 6 years. I have been slacking on working out but I still eat healthy and at least walk daily. My stalls tend to last 3 weeks at a time and I tend to lose for 10-12 days and then stall but I still think 85 lbs in 6 months is amazing although I have spent over half that time in a stall state. I spoke with my patient facilitator and she was very impressed with the amount of weight I have lost in the last 6 months and even the doctor called me to ensure things are going okay as he said its coming off pretty quickly as I guess at 6 months they expect you to lose 60% of your weight not 85% but hey I will take what I can get. Just wanted to update you all on my progress. I feel great and can not wait to see what they next 15 lbs will have me looking like plus my bonus 15. Here's to hoping in 3 months or less I will be at my goal or at least the doctors goal.

Submit "6 month down" to Digg Submit "6 month down" to del.icio.us Submit "6 month down" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 month down" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YAY!!! You will definitely be there in 90 days or less! Awesome!!!
    It's an awesome weight loss. I know we all want that "cushion" of being under our weight loss goal, but don't get too thin. You'll know better the closer you get to those numbers. I know the high end of my "healthy" weight seems like an impossible number for still looking good. I'll have to tell the closer I get if I really should get to 154 lbs, even though anything above that for my height would still be considered "overweight." Good luck and keep us posted.
    DAMN! What exactly are U doing that U lost so much weight? CONGRATS by the way :-)