Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BabyDoll

May 2010 Sleever

Rate this Entry
I started my journey May 31st of last year with a top weight of 266, wearing a tight size 22 pants and 2x tops. I remember anxiously wondering where I would end up after the weight was gone...hoped for but doubted I'd ever see the single digits so when I started wearing size 8's I was elated. My weight has leveled out to where I'm now only losing about a pound a month but apparently things are still rearranging cause I just bought a size 6 jeans. It's crazy....I hold them up and think, no way my butt will fit in there and then on they go. I love my sleeve!!

Submit "May 2010 Sleever" to Digg Submit "May 2010 Sleever" to del.icio.us Submit "May 2010 Sleever" to StumbleUpon Submit "May 2010 Sleever" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!!! I was sleeved on January 5th 2011 and after 9 months, i'm down to size 8 and cant' believe my eyes what I'm wearing. I tend to pick cloth bigger than my actual size as my brain hasnt yet caught up with my real figure yet. I love my sleeve too!!!
    Thank you for the inspiration!!!
    Was it a struggle to go from the 266 to a size 8? I know it's hard work, just want to know what to expect? I'm having my surgery next week and "enquiring minds want to know!
    RingaDing, Not a struggle really. The hardest part was my own impatience. I wanted it all off NOW. If I had any advice to give it would be for you to give it your all the first 6 months (no cheating - no sugar or bad carbs and exercise even if it's just walking) because that's when the loss will be the most and it is going to slow down after that so get as much off as you can there at the beginning. Good luck!
    Hi lindajscott,

Congratulations!!, I've only had my sleeve for two months and I have lost 66lbs. but I have not exercise that much. Do you have any hang skin on your body or did it go away to with the weight?
    Brine01, I have loose skin around my middle and my thighs...oh and we must not forget the wings. BUT it's not real bad as long as I have clothes on. haha BTW....I didn't exercise during the loosing process...I just had no energy. I started going to the gym 2 weeks ago and am shocked at how much energy I'm getting just from walking on the treadmill so now I'm thinking I did myself an injustice by not starting sooner. Last week I even added some of the weight machines to my program to work on the belly and wings. My point....start exercising now and maybe you won't have these 'problem areas' when you are done.