Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

smilingkris

I'm sleeved!

Rate this Entry
I made it! My surgery was Tuesday. All of the pre-op stuff went fast, they took me early. Waking up in post-op was not fun and I wondered why did I do this. I had some deficiencies of magnesium and phosphorous. The magnesium burned a little in the IV and they gave me the phosphorous crushed (ick). I ended up with 6 lap sites due to a minor complication of my spleen artery falling behind my organ. Get the fluid in is a bit challenging but my focus is to sip, sip, sip.

On another note, I got to meet a fellow member from this site. It was wonderful to meet her and it's terrific to have a surgery partner too. She is the best. (Keep going girl!)

Submit "I'm sleeved!" to Digg Submit "I'm sleeved!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm sleeved!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm sleeved!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad everything went well for you! Keep walking and sipping, i know not always an easy task!!! Congratulations!!
    Good to hear that you are home and doing okay. It really does get better everyday. Take care of yourself and follow your doctors plan for you!

Good luck on your journey!
    Welcome to the other side. Hope u continue doing well...keep us posted.