Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kelin

Hiccups

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone
I am 9 days post-op and I am getting a lot of hiccups, especially after drinking a blended or puréed protein shake. Has anyone else noticed an increase??

Submit "Hiccups" to Digg Submit "Hiccups" to del.icio.us Submit "Hiccups" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hiccups" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm 16 days out and haven't had hiccups per say but I've burped a bit off and on. It doesn't hurt so much anymore as the abdominal muscles are healing. It kinda lets us know things are really functioning inside us, doesn't it.
    Hey , I just realized you're in Buffalo...I'm from Buffalo, born and raised but have lived in Las Vegas since Sept. of 2000.
    I am in Buffalo, a lifer I must say! I have always wanted to visit Vegas 16 days out, how are you feeling?
    Feeling stronger and back to work but resting as much as possible when tired. Eating mushy foods now.
    Wow, you went back to work pretty quickly. How is that?
    It seems like I get the hiccups every time I eat. Luckily it is not long lasting usually just 1 or 2 really big loud ones. LOL Then ok again. Its just really weird because I do the same with burping. So I will hiccup and burp after every meal for a few minutes then fine again. LOL It has created a challenge eating out. LOL