Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lindseyrose

2 weeks 4 days post op Dr. Almanza

Rate this Entry
Just wanted to make a new blog for anyone who has been following my progress, so as of last week I would say I started to feel somewhat "normal" like my sleeve doesnt have all those weird sand paper/rock feelings there lol, I am still sensitive to foods though , im testing little by little soft foods , i tried a little bit of tuna with mayo, and i used to LOVE that but now it does not agree at all!! unfortunately for the past week I have been at a stall and its kind of depressing , but i do know that I wont be stuck here forever, so however long its going to take to break I am just going to deal and keep telling myself that it will break sooner or later! so some positives I am feeling lately , is my incredible energy, my skin is feeling softer/clearing up , I am not as insecure about walking down the street like I used to , I feel alot more confident when I go places, its so very exciting because this is just the beginning ...

Submit "2 weeks 4 days post op Dr. Almanza" to Digg Submit "2 weeks 4 days post op Dr. Almanza" to del.icio.us Submit "2 weeks 4 days post op Dr. Almanza" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 weeks 4 days post op Dr. Almanza" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good to hear!!!!NO REGRETS that's what I like to hear and ur self esteem has come back when U walk down the street....Gone girl get it get it...Its coming....
    That's great Len You go girl!!!!!!!! I can't wait to feel the same way it is hard dealing with people when your fat always a funny look,a grin,a laugh,a whisper ,i truly understand how you felt..But look at you now
    so happy for you!
    Yeah you!