Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

TDinWI

4 Month Post Surgery

Rate this Entry
I recently hit my 4 month surgery anniversary and wanted to share just a few items:

- As of yesterday I have lost 100 Pounds. Currently on a steady 2 pounds per week loss curve.
- BMI is now below 39. It started at 53.
- Waist size from 56 to 42
- Shirt size from 4XL to XL or 2XL depending on the clothes
- Sleep apnea is just about completely gone. I still wear the mask at night, and will continue to do so until my pulmonalogist tells me I don't need it, but I have found myself in situations where I was sleeping away from home without my CPAP, and I am not snoring, and am sleeping through the night.
- No more back pain.
- I'm playing catch with my boys, teaching my daughter to ride a bike, attending sporting events, and working entire weekends outdoors on landscaping, and other projects with ZERO back pain ... first time in probably 15 years.
- My only regret is that I didn't do it 10 years ago.

I didn't think I was going to care about the excess skin ... but now, am thinking I will definetely be visiting with a plastic surgeon once my weight has stabilized, which I hope won't be for a while yet ... I have 55 more pounds I want to lose.

Submit "4 Month Post Surgery" to Digg Submit "4 Month Post Surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "4 Month Post Surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 Month Post Surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Excellent job. Congrats.
    so happy for you
    Super job... It's time for an "after" pic... You've done so well and you should be so proud of yourself!
    Continued success...
    That is wonderful, I had my surgery last Wed. and I am feeling so good. I have already lost 20 lbs. I am so excited for summer to get here. Best wishes to you.
    WOW!!! great job!! keep it up!! I am going on my 1st month, hopefully I can say the same thing by my 4th month!
    Inspirational
    Congratulations on all of your WLS successes!
    God bless
    Congratulations !
    GREAT JOB.. GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING FAMILY AND YOUR NEW LIFE.. KEEP IT UP!!!!
    Time to update your profile pic, let's see the new you be proud!
    You da Man! Well done dude.
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'll work on getting a new picture of me up soon. I'm still very camera shy ... residual stuff left over from getting as heavy as I did ... I developed a strong averstion to having my picture taken.
    Congrats! Awesome job!
    OMG! That is such a great weight loss. Be sooooo Proud of yourself! I bet your children are loving the new you also. CONGRATS
    What can I say, you did it man and it's extraordinary! Look forward to new pictures! Pose with pride!