Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cloud1103

Medicare approve Sleeve???

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
Well, Medicare is out and self-pay is in. Now I have to find a good surgeon at a price I can try to scrape up. I think I will start a new thread and see if there are any well-experienced, well-loved surgeons state-side who charge around $10,000. There sure are a few in Mexico with rave reviews.

Dr victor gonzalez 8,999 dallas texas

Submit "Medicare approve Sleeve???" to Digg Submit "Medicare approve Sleeve???" to del.icio.us Submit "Medicare approve Sleeve???" to StumbleUpon Submit "Medicare approve Sleeve???" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WeightWise Bariatric in OKC. Amazing support both before and after the surgery...Definitely worth a look....
    The cash pay price with Dr. Umbach in Las Vegas is $11,000. His office staff is amazing! I believe the website is Lap Band Las Vegas - Gastric Bypass Nevada - Weight Loss Surgery. The name of his practice is Blossom Bariatrics
    Dang i think I overpaid...I just paid 13 grand 2 weeks ago..oh well best 13 g i ever spent. scars are healed up,, im in no pain and feel great
    the Best Surgeon in the World: Dr. Titus Duncan in Atlanta Georgia. His price is $9999.00 for everything. He his wonderful, I have had no problems since day 1 and I am now 15weeks out and down 47lbs (all post-op weight). His staff is wonderful and they are soooo helpful!
    Wish I wouldhave known especially since I have family in atlanta