Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

headnrs3044

One week out

Rate this Entry
Well I can not believe its been a week. I really thought I'd be stronger than i am. My staff keeps reminding me of how OLD I am....that just wants me to do more.....I am not having any regrets. Getting my 64oz in daily, have been hungry a time or two but nothing bad. I havent weighed in 2 days cuz I dont like what i see. I am going to weigh tomorrow AM.....praying for a lower number. Thanks for all the encouragement. I really appreciate it!

Submit "One week out" to Digg Submit "One week out" to del.icio.us Submit "One week out" to StumbleUpon Submit "One week out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Don't forget you had major surgery and your body needs to fully recover. I am just now getting back to my old self.

take things slow and be kind to yourself!
    LYou go girk
    Take the same advice you would give to a patient and be kinder to yourself. You're doing great and it get's so much easier. The weight will come off, but in the beginning it's a little slower because you're still retaining fluids and your body is becoming adjusted to it's "new state". Hey, you're a nurse and I shouldn't have to tell you. Continued success!
    Wishing you best luck on your WLS, don't worry, you will lose the weight and enjoy your lovely sleeve! Hold on for an amazing WLS journey!
    God bless