Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

headnrs3044

Bad Day!

Rate this Entry
Wow, I really wanted to be at work today. I actually feel as thought some one has beat the Sh*^ out of me. I hurt when I move I hurt when I'm still. It hurts to drink, it hurts not to drink. I am nauseasted. My shoulders and neck hurt as well. I feel like a total failure. Sorry for the negativity....its got to get better.

Submit "Bad Day!" to Digg Submit "Bad Day!" to del.icio.us Submit "Bad Day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bad Day!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is your second day post op?
    First of all, there is not a worse patient than someone who works in the health care field Just kidding ( a little). I remember feeling the same way, it wasn't so much hurting, but I was uncomfortable. I felt so much better when I was walking or taking a nap; which is what I did most of the recuperation time. I also went shopping, had a mani/pedi and just took my time. I was back to work in 9 days after surgery and did fine. I was back at the gym after 6 weeks and also did fine. It gets so much better and I whined during the initial recuperation time to my husband and friends; I think that also helps Continued success and you'll never be sorry!
    Jerzeygirl-
    Thanks. You made me smile. I VERY much needed that.
    Yes girl you can do this! Keep ur head up and will youself to push thru it! Think of how AWESOME u will feel AND LOOK on down the road ahead! Chin up, thinking of u!
    Sending out healing vibes to you! {{{{{{}}}}}}} Hope you fell better soon....
    2nd and 3rd days were my worst. Today is day 9 and I feel like Super Woman!!! I have been up all day cleaning, cooking and just generally enjoying my sleevie. 20lbs lighter. You will get through this. The other side is great!
    I was the same way for a few days. It doesn't hurt to whine, especially when you are hurting. It does get better though.