Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ShrinkingViolet

Low-Carb Way to Fulfill Reese's Addiction

Rate this Entry
I posted this in a reply just now and thought it would be good to record here on my blog for the future and for peopole who don't read that thread. This recipe was introduced to me during my low-carb South Beach Diet days and it is REALLY good. Make it in mini-muffin pans to suit your wee belly!

Frozen PB Cups (from Hungry Girl)

Ingredients:
1 8-oz. container Cool Whip Free
1/3 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter, Regular Creamy
4 tbsp. Hershey's Syrup, Sugar Free

Directions:
Line a 12-cupcake pan with cupcake holders, or spray pan with nonstick spray. Using a whisk, combine one cup of Cool Whip Free with Better 'n Peanut Butter. Fold in remaining Cool Whip. Pour the mixture into cupcake tin evenly (approx. 2.5 tablespoons each). Top each cup with a dollop of sugar-free chocolate syrup (about 1 tsp.). Freeze. Enjoy. Serves 12.*** (serves a lot more for us now - use mini-muffin tins!)

Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 56
Fat: 0.5g
Sodium: 61mg
Carbs: 10g
Fiber: 0g
Sugars: 2.5g
Protein: <1g

PointsPlusŪ value 1*

Submit "Low-Carb Way to Fulfill Reese's Addiction" to Digg Submit "Low-Carb Way to Fulfill Reese's Addiction" to del.icio.us Submit "Low-Carb Way to Fulfill Reese's Addiction" to StumbleUpon Submit "Low-Carb Way to Fulfill Reese's Addiction" to Google

Comments

TY FOR THAT REESES ARE MY FAVORITE
    You're welcome! If you can sneak some protein powder in them, they'd be even healthier!