Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Chief_Geek

Sleeved 8 Day Ago and Got Cut Again Today…………..

Rate this Entry
I got cut, again.............. I had 2 of the incisions develop an infection and the Doc had to open them up to clean them out. They were left open and I have to change the dressing twice a day. It’s gross what I have to do and I'll spare you the details. The shots to the tummy were not fun to num the area, but did not feel anything but pressure when he did his work.

I was really hoping for a pill to clear those 2 areas. But I was hurting so bad this morning in those areas you would not believe it.

It will be better this time next week! Just have to get through it.

Submit "Sleeved 8 Day Ago and Got Cut Again Today………….." to Digg Submit "Sleeved 8 Day Ago and Got Cut Again Today………….." to del.icio.us Submit "Sleeved 8 Day Ago and Got Cut Again Today………….." to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleeved 8 Day Ago and Got Cut Again Today………….." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

prayers being said for a speedy recovery
    Hope you recover quickly.
    Hope you get well soon
    Thinking of you. The doctor knowsbest. Hang in there.
    Awe, so sorry i feel your pain, no really i really really do! This happened to me also. I hope the infection clears up quickly, the Type of germ is very important. I hope it is not "Mersa" or some other antibiotic-resistant super germ! Most importantly over the next week if you develope severe diarrhea have your Dr. check for C-diff. C-diff is a complication that can happen from your antibiotic treatments. It has to be treated with a different antibiotic. It is very common, but if not caught and treated quickly you will continue to get worse and will be unable to heal. If you want to you can read my blog "my long painful struggle" it tells my pitiful story. I will be praying for your speedy recovery, please keep us posted. Love Rainbow
    Thanks for the support and info. The odd thng about this is that they have not provided any antibiotic. The opening are draining, but the larger one which all of the work was done at is still pretty red, but not as bad as yesterday. I did get more Lortab today, so it is pretty much pain free. I was able to get the gaze into the openings without alot of problems or pain.