Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

manzerick

Dear manzerick - Two + years out

Rate this Entry
Dear Manzerick,

Two long years have passed, and if you look around, things look as you hoped they would. You are where you wanted to be. Congrats. Don’t get comfortable, don’t give up.

You are not 100% happy where you are, you can’t be 100% happy. There is work to still do. Stay content with the progress but always want more. Stay hungry for progress. I say this because, let’s be honest, you’ve been here before, and let’s do it right this time.

DO NOT GIVE THIS BACK!!!

YOU CAN NOT GIVE THIS BACK!!!

THERE IS NO REASON TO EVER LET IT HAPPEN!!

NO, REALLY, RE-READ THIS. DO NOT GIVE IT BACK!!!

To gain weight now is to give back the life I build. To gain weight is to lose all I have gained in life. A circle that stops here!

It is such a life long struggle, it’s easy to sit back and let things go. This is how we all get to the place, the sad place where our bodies trap out inner feelings and wants… needs… desires.. everything. We lose it all in the shelter of padding we build. DO NOT GIVE IN… DO NOT GIVE IT BACK. Perspective…..

Love the life you build. It was built, not given. No one was there with you when it was 8 degrees, and you were jogging with a lacrosse stick, to get your stick work down. NO ONE was there when you were puking after your second hour of fitness classes. NO ONE was there when you chose not to eat an item/portion that was not right for me. NO ONE…. But me. NO ONE was there as you gorged down a few tiny sips of water post-op, when you were scared this mountain could NOT BE CLIMBED. That’s right, one fella was there.

Me.

I was there for it all.

<<<ALL OF YOU WERE THERE AS WELL BUT IT DOESN'T WORK FOR MY LETTER lol>>>

Perspective – keep it. Don’t’ let it fade.

There are things to think about now that never hit you before.

If you were sad in the past, the thought of “losing weight” would make you happy. It was cure all. “Sad about losing a promotion?” – I MUST LOSE WEIGHT. Anything. It’s amazing how this is something I never thought of being an issue but, is. This is no more “catch all” for happiness and attainment of happiness.

Be happy with today, be hopeful for tomorrow. Live.

One love

I had to write this to me, from me. It’ so easy to get stuck in a way of thinking that is not helpful. Heck, LOOK AROUND!!

I don’t’ want to give it back but, have seen where the “wheels fall off”. I don’t want that…NO ONE DOES!!

I can’t give this back.. gawd. One day at a time. One love.

Submit "Dear manzerick - Two + years out" to Digg Submit "Dear manzerick - Two + years out" to del.icio.us Submit "Dear manzerick - Two + years out" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dear manzerick - Two + years out" to Google

Updated 01-07-2016 at 12:52 PM by manzerick (Speling)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I really enjoyed reading this letter!! Thank you so much for sharing such intimate thoughts with us. I will remember this and I'll never give it back!! It's a beautiful mantra!
    Beautifully written.
    I'm not giving it back either.
    Brilliantly written thanks
    I remember your journey. So glad to hear that you're doing well. I agree with everything you've said!
    Well said! I won't give away this life or body either. Thanks for the reminder! Glad you are doing well!