Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sculver

5 days of out surgery

Rate this Entry
I'm back. Just haven't really wanted to seat at the computer desk and it just too much of a pain to post from my phone. Surgery went good only thing was had to get 4 incisions instead of the one. My colon was being pissy or at least that's what my mom told me they said. I'll be honest getting water and protein and remembering to put something in my mouth is REALLY HARD!!! I have yet to weight myself and write the number down maybe I'll try that out on Monday. Time to put some water or maybe try some applesauce.

Submit "5 days of out surgery" to Digg Submit "5 days of out surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "5 days of out surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 days of out surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats! The road to your new life is ahead! The first 2 weeks were the hardest but it gets better
    I'm on day 10 post-op and feeling well. I too had trouble putting in the liquids and protein and sometimes still do. I'm now on phase 2 and it's easier to drink when you can also eat something. Butterscotch pudding with some whey protein and skim milk is great..lol Who would have thought. I've lost 30 lbs. from both post and pre-op dieting and am walking a mile each day. Bought a dress that was 2 sizes smaller and has short sleeves! All this and I'm 61 years old and feel like I'm staring anew. Can't wait to enjoy the rest of the summer thinner, healthier and eating some small portions of favorite foods. Hang in there and you'll see, each day gets easier and you have to picture the results you want. Good Luck!!
    Congrats on ur surgery. I'm under 2 wks out also. Everyday you will feel a little better! I started weighing myself immediately twice a day! It is shockingly amazing. It's been really fun to watch. Plus I think it's recommend to weigh daily in the very beginning to make sure you are not retaining fluids. (I read that somewhere)
    You sound like you are doing really well! Keep up the good work.