Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

melissakay41

4 days pre-op

Rate this Entry
I don't know if anyone else goes through this bbut have anxiety so bad and don't want to be around anyone! I am mean and hateful right now! I hope this passes soon!

Submit "4 days pre-op" to Digg Submit "4 days pre-op" to del.icio.us Submit "4 days pre-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 days pre-op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I remember not wanting to see anyone for a while after I had surgery. I was a little of a recluse for the first couple of weeks. I think it was because I didn't want anyone to think that I had done all this major surgery for nothing. Hang in there. You'll get to feeling your old self soon.
    Thank you! I was hoping this was not the new me! Lol
    i was so crabby i offended my next door neighbor and she just now started talking to me (it took 4 months!) oops
    You know.... I cant say I went thru that but I think you might be going through one of the sages of grief.
    You lost something right? you can no longer eat how you wanted.
    Just be careful because sometimes we pick another addicition when it's not food. Me I took to coffee lol....But some take to drinking, gambling etc.
    Okay, how about you cut yourself some slack! You and your psyche are about to indertake a major rehaul ...guess that's why they refer to this process as a Journey, with a J ( or jerk when we got testy or rude with others early on the road!)
    I am approaching my 2year review with my surgeon, and chose to journal my thoughts along with my recording of my foods, protein needs, vitamins, exercise and liquid requirements and to this day, I continue. This works for me and I wanted to share this along with a big hug on your success!
    P.S. My husband is worth his weight in gold for being my biggest supporter, advocate, and had great resilience when I went hormonal! Don't ever forget his accomplish to make it through with me each step!