Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mhoward0605

Recipes

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone! I need some good recipes or some sites I can go to so I can cook in advance for me and my kids. It's hard to work all day , go to the gym and then it's 7pm before I get home and start cooking. Please help me with some good recipes!

Submit "Recipes" to Digg Submit "Recipes" to del.icio.us Submit "Recipes" to StumbleUpon Submit "Recipes" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I get a lot of my recipes from theworldaccordingtoeggface.com. She has recipes for bariatric patients and Im sure the whole family can enjoy. Good luck!
    Skinnytaste.com has great recipes as well as this link: http://www.froedtert.com/bariatric-surgery/recipes
    The crockpot has been my life saver! I will throw some chicken breast or other meat in there with seasoning and let it cook on low all day. When I get home I'll whip up a quick side to go with it. Many times I will throw some veggies in the crockpot and lay the meat on top so that they get all the flavored juices from the meat. You can also wrap some sweet potatoes up in foil and lay gently to the side of the meat or on top and they will cook to be tender and moist.