Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachgirl22851

People are noticing!

Rate this Entry
I have had several customers at work notice my weight loss and compliment me! They've all said the same thing- we thought you were very pretty before, but whatever you're doing keep doing it because you are simply glowing and look radiant! However, one of them wanted to play 50 questions- what are you doing, what diet are you using, do you belong to a gym, are you using a personal trainer, tell me exactly what you're doing.... I just smiled and said, well I'm doing a little bit of everything that you asked, thank you.

I have openly shared with my coworkers about my surgery but it is not something at this time I want to be openly shared with everyone in my community.

How are others of you who work with the public addressing this when you get asked?

Submit "People are noticing!" to Digg Submit "People are noticing!" to del.icio.us Submit "People are noticing!" to StumbleUpon Submit "People are noticing!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think what you said was great!
    good for you!
    I think you handled it well. I have literally overhauled how and what I eat since surgery so that is what I tell others when they ask. The surgery is merely a tool to help us control portions.
    I tell the truth, I watch my portion sizes, LOL, No need to say that I HAVE to
    I had surgery on 2/9/15. People at work have noticed. I have shared with most co-workers.Others I don't care to share with. I also say, "A little of this and a little of that"