Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DallasRN

2nd sleep study

Rate this Entry
OH MY GOSH I HAVE SLEEP APNEA. I just really can't believe I have sleep apnea. To think I was believing i had no medical conditions outside of being obese...wow I never used that term to describe myself. I am really changing mentally & emotionally and I haven't even had the surgery yet. I have accepted myself and the fact that I need help to reach my goal!! Goal is...weight within the normal range!!!

Submit "2nd sleep study" to Digg Submit "2nd sleep study" to del.icio.us Submit "2nd sleep study" to StumbleUpon Submit "2nd sleep study" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I was shocked to learn I had sleep apnea too. Sleeping with a CPAP machine wasn't too difficult to get use to and I wake up feeling more rested.
    Surprisingly, I still have sleep apnea after more than 2 years out from being sleeved.
    Also just learned I have sleep apnea, in fact just returned today from changing out my face mask to nasal pillows thanks to another sleeved on here who suggested to me. I really hate this dang thing, going to take some getting used too. Best of luck to you, they tell me you get rid of it when you lose weight.....but wait "goetogym" is saying she has it or still has it after being sleeved for two year? Really? Com' On!
    Quote Originally Posted by goestogym
    Surprisingly, I still have sleep apnea after more than 2 years out from being sleeved.
    Yep, me too. After losing 146 lbs, I still have to use mine most of the time. I have gone from 13 pressure to 6 though. I can go without a couple of nights, but on that 3rd night I have to use it.