Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Poji

One year surgiversary is coming up <3 Feeling sentimental and eternally grateful!

Rate this Entry
I am sitting here this morning thinking about what got me through this year...The first two months were awful. I was very sick. I lost all hope. That's behind me now. It's behind me because of a great team of doctors, their psych team, their support staff, my amazing husband, loyal friends, and a very loving family.

The amount of loving care and dedication my husband gave to me was so over the moon that it can still bring me to tears...My friends would come and pray for me. My sister came up from out of town to be with me...she was my voice when I couldn't speak-up for myself. I just can convey in words how amazing my support was...My cup runneth over <3

If any of you are struggling, believe with all of your heart that you will also rejoice <3

Submit "One year surgiversary is coming up <3 Feeling sentimental and eternally grateful!" to Digg Submit "One year surgiversary is coming up <3 Feeling sentimental and eternally grateful!" to del.icio.us Submit "One year surgiversary is coming up <3 Feeling sentimental and eternally grateful!" to StumbleUpon Submit "One year surgiversary is coming up <3 Feeling sentimental and eternally grateful!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a WONDERFUL surgiversary message. Yes, you were so, so fortunate in all of your support. It makes so much difference. And, dahling, you look mahvelous!
    Congratulations
    Yes, you look marvelous!
    Happy Anniversary! You look great!
    Gratitude makes me cry too. Congratulations!!
    So happy for you poji!!!