Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katiepot2

So proud of my chOice

Rate this Entry
Weighed tray @ 219, so happy have not seen the 2teens since 1998/1999. I am so hAppy on this journey, sometimes I got flustered w/ soft foods (not too many choices) to me, some foods my stomach rejected, but I found my way. This Thursday I go to reg diet, I reAlly want some salad (let, olives, cucumber. Peeled Tom) would you rec iceberg or romAine? I know I have to keep on track. To help me, I keep my insulin pump on my nightstAnd to remind me of this new life and not wanting go back, I look at the 12 unlocked insulin and think no more, I looked at the 6 other meds and said no more. I had major spine surgery in 2010. Preop I used a cane, had constant neck pain and swelling (hardware related) but since gs, no Cane and pain is minimal. I also notice that my neuropathy is btw, take no pain meds. Took my daughter to the aquarium, spent 4 hrs I had a greAt time, last time I was tired and found it difficult to tour the whole thing. So much I want to do w/ her and my hubby. The future looks good to me, the gs is a tool, but I am the cArpenter. Thnx everyone

Submit "So proud of my chOice" to Digg Submit "So proud of my chOice" to del.icio.us Submit "So proud of my chOice" to StumbleUpon Submit "So proud of my chOice" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

romane would be the better choice, more nutrients, I had some last night tasted real good
    iceberg is pretty much missing all the nutrients...rz is right..romaine is better, keep up the good work, you will just continue to feel better and keep improving...yes, keep that pump in sight...its a good reminder ! good luck