Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Munchkin

Ran a half marathon after TT

Rate this Entry
I ran a half marathon 3 months post tummy tuck. My jogging speed was really slow but I did it.

I am doing another half in 2 weeks. I still haven't been able get back to pre TT speed yet. Oh well, at least I am exercising again.

It was tough not to exercise for 6 weeks. I was worry about getting fat. And getting all my bad habits back again.

My sleeve restriction is a lot less now. It has almost been 3 years. That is why it is important to start with an exercise program and eat healthy. After a wile, we are on our own to maintain the weightloss.

Submit "Ran a half marathon after TT" to Digg Submit "Ran a half marathon after TT" to del.icio.us Submit "Ran a half marathon after TT" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ran a half marathon after TT" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you, Munchkin.

Yup, that's what the future looks like to me, too. Working hard now to build a new lifestyle that I can maintain. Thanks for the message from the future.
    Nice job with the half marathon! I agree with the developing new habits. I have witnessed too many folks gain weight back. Good luck.
    I can easily gain the weight back if I let myself. I went down to 115lbs but because of stress, I got to 129lb. Now I am back to around 122lb (3lb loss is from surgery).

I still weigh myself every morning. Write down my weigh. I still exercise almost everyday. I really should exercise everyday if I want to drop a couple of pounds but I do get lazy.

I still mostly eat yogurt, honey, fruit, meat, salad. I don't eat much bread but I do eat cake once in a while. And I love my cheetos and chocolate. It is so easy to gain.
    Met w/ my surgeon today & he told me I'd plateau at a year & a half mark. That means I have 6 more months to lose these last 30 lbs to get to my goal weight of 130. Have you posted any pics post tummy tuck?
    Yes, my disgusting tummy tuck pictures are in the body makeover area.

I need a tummy tuck revision.

I really have to work hard to lose weight after the first 9 months. Follow all the eating rules and exercise, don't get discourage even if you can't get the total 30 lbs off. I have been trying to go back 115lb for more than a year. Not happening.