Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Munchkin

My tummy tuck and breast look awful.

Rate this Entry
I have dog ear (looks like chicken wing) in one side of my breast and still lots of skin in my abdomen. I need to have another surgery to fix it. Pretty depressing.

Submit "My tummy tuck and breast look awful." to Digg Submit "My tummy tuck and breast look awful." to del.icio.us Submit "My tummy tuck and breast look awful." to StumbleUpon Submit "My tummy tuck and breast look awful." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Once again, I'm so sorry. I hope you find a way to get everything addressed and fixed to your liking.
    Are you sure it is as unfavorable as you think? Sometimes we have very high expectations and judge ourselves too critically. I am sure you look great.
    Where did you get it done?
    I got it done by a surgeon at Mass General Hospital specialized in body contouring for massive weight loss patients.

Joe, you can check out my photos in the body makeover forum. I posted them there. I do have reasonable expectation of the surgery.
    Oh, I want to add, at first I didn't think my result was really that bad since it is an improvement from pre-op. Then I saw pictures of people who go to Botched TV. Mine looks worst. That depresses me. Unbelievable.
    =( I'm so sorry, Munchkin.
    Thanks guys. I put my pre-sleeve surgery on my phone and look at it everyday. It helps me put perspective on things. I have come a long way. Maintaining my weightloss for a couple of years.
    That sucks! I hope that your doctors have a good review surgery policy and that you are sorted and feeling hot asap!!!
    My surgeon left MGH. New surgeon wants money and not do it for free (even if he does it for free, I still need to pay $$$$ for hospital fee, etc). It came to about $11k. So I decide to find another surgeon with a different hospital. There are so many hospital to choose from in MA. I am not stuck with Mass General.