Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

smile38

Victoria Secret...

Rate this Entry
Oh ladies! Have you been there?

I'd never been able to fit into anything there besides the purfume (lol)! The bra I'd been wearing was not fitting me well at all, so I told hubby I needed to go get measured by someone who knew what they were doing and could help me find the perfect bra.

Sunday, we went after church. I walked in and found a sales lady and told her I needed measured as I had lost 80lbs and had no idea what size I needed. To my surprise I measured at a 36D. I was like - no way. D?? So she gave me 7 different styles to try on, and I knew in minutes which ones I loved. I told hubby I needed one for everyday and that I'd let him pick out the other one. Fun! Fun! Unfortunately, they don't allow the men in the fitting room - hubby wanted to see what he was paying for! LOL!

Upon checkout, I got a ticket for a free pair of panties - and so I had no idea again what size. I'n my head I'm thinking ----nothing in here will fit me!!!! I grab an XL - nope too big. Large -- uh...still not right. I ended up with a medium. MEDIUM! WHAT!!??!!

So that was a fun trip - and ladies - these bra's are the most comfortable ones I've ever worn in my life! I can't wait to get more!

Submit "Victoria Secret..." to Digg Submit "Victoria Secret..." to del.icio.us Submit "Victoria Secret..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Victoria Secret..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is AWESOME!!! I'm going to hold off buying anything that fancy, but I did fit into a medium Hanes comfy bra (on sale for $8) LOL I've lost so much of the girls. I was a 44D and now a 36B/C It's sad really....
    I need to do that, as I can't find a bra that fits. I guess my concern is the price at Victoria's Secret. How much did you pay? (But I guess whatever it is would be less than the ones I keep buying that end up sitting in the drawer because they don't fit.)
    Great post and congratulations on your new, tiny unmentionables! Lots of women don't realize that you can get fitted for bras at Victoria's, even if you don't purchase anything. Wait for their semi-annual sale to get more bras. Twice every year (usually during Summer and again after the holidays), everything is reduced to more reasonable prices. Just ask one of the associates (or even call the store) to find out when the next one will be. Happy shopping! They have super cute panties!
    That's awesome! I am the baby of 5 girls and I have always said that by the time I got here all the boob hormones were gone! Sad. Scares me to think what will happen in the next couple of months! Wearing a 44B, yes that's a B for boobless!!!!! LOL
    I can't wait to fit into anything at Victoria's Secret! By the time I was old enough to shop there... nothing fit!!!!
    LOL I finally threw away all the old size 10 panties (which is like a 20 in real sizes) and bumped down to the 8. I can wear cute undies again...lol
    No more granny panty/parachute pants for me

Great job on the VS purchase!

I bought a $58 lululemon sports bra the other day and almost fainted!!! Def worth it!
    Yay! I'm with you, I don't even go into Victoria's Secret until the holidays to buy gifts for others. I can't wait to be able to go in there and buy stuff for myself, I'm sure hubby can't wait either.
    :-) I have a slight V/C habit myself these days! LOL The girls (have survived, somewhat but) can use all the lift they can get at this point!
    Good for you. That is a great NSV.

I have one question. What is "Victoria's Secret?"
    I know this is a lingerie store, but what is the secret?
    I think the secret is "Victoria's" real name is "Victor" and he dresses in drag.
    im so happy to hear that!! ive worked there for over 4 years not so much anymore now though but that was my favorite part of the job was helping people with stories like yours because it is so exciting when you find a great fitting bra and panty...congrats!!!
    I went bra shopping yesterday not victoria secerts Ill never be that small bust wise but I did get to get a bra 3 cups sizes smaller. I was so excited! they fit great and feel great! I think Im more excited about the smaller bra size than smaller cloths sizes! Im glad you had a fun trip with your hubby! congrats!
    Soma also carries pretty bras in large cups. I just got 2 really pretty ones in a 36 G. Congrats on your pretty underthings!
    What a fun trip for you!!! Congratulations! What a great feeling!