Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SuzyQ951

The Sleeve Is The Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself

Rate this Entry
It's been almost 10 months now since my surgery and I can't even begin to list all the positives that have occured in that short time. I've lost nearly 90 pounds. I'm walking 6-8 miles a day with Zumba 4-5 times a week. I feel great!! I've been able to stop some meds and cut down on others. I can buy regular clothes. I CAN WEAR REGULAR CLOTHES!!!! This week I officially went to a size 12. This times last year I was a 22. I eat regular food. Allow myself occasional treats. And I feel wonderful. If you're on the fence about doing this...don't waste another minute of your life. Go for it!!!

Submit "The Sleeve Is The Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself" to Digg Submit "The Sleeve Is The Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself" to del.icio.us Submit "The Sleeve Is The Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Sleeve Is The Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your success, can't wait to be where you are
    I love inspiration...I need inspiration!! Thank you for sharing, it is so helpful to those of us hoping to have this surgery.
    Many congratulations!!!!
    Thanks for making this post. It's so encouraging to those of us on the front end of this journey.

Congratulations to you. You deserve every good feeling and benefit you've earned.
    Woot woot! Isn't it a great feeling?
    Shopping is my new favorite hobby! I still think I am in the wrong department! lol!
    I'm glad it's working out for you.
    You're an inspiration - thank you for your post!