Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aglb

Holy Shrinkage!

Rate this Entry
ha ha - still laughing! Ran into someone who hadn't seen me for awhile & that is what she said out loud in the middle of walmart when she saw me - "Holy Shrinkage - you look amazing!" I am 7 months out and am down about 60 pounds - still about 14 from my personal goal (which is above what the weight charts tell me for my 5 ft frame) but haven't lost more than a pound or two in the last month. I am still eating mostly protein and nothing "forbidden" - mostly chicken breast, salmon, yogurt - Started out in a tight size 16 and I am now wearing a 8 pant - loving my sleeve but I may need to shift a few things or work a bit harder to lose those last pounds. I am an active person but my exercise goes in spurts - time to up it a bit I guess. How is everyone else 6+ months out doing?

Submit "Holy Shrinkage!" to Digg Submit "Holy Shrinkage!" to del.icio.us Submit "Holy Shrinkage!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Holy Shrinkage!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am 8 months out now and am slacking on my exercise a bit :-( I need to kick it up a knotch to, I want to hit my personal goal as well of 165 but gained 2 pounds in the last month. I am now at 171 and really need to focus. You are doing great! And thats so funny, HOLY SHRINKAGE! I LOVE IT!! I have gotten some great feed back from others as well! I seen a friend in Target yesterday and got one that was opposite of the holy shrinkage one... she says Oh you look like you lost a few pounds... UMMM HELLO, NEARLY 100 not a couple my dear! Every reaction is different, but I am enjoying the complements. I am told to soak it up because in a year or two you will be any old skinny person and the hype will be winding down. So soak it up, your doing awesome!! Congrats on your success! Stay blessed!
    Holy shrinkage! LOL!!! When people ask "how much", I tell them I've lost "Snooki". I'm 8 months out and eating a little more of what I like but exercising as hard as ever, (1 hour 5 days per week). I thought I was slowing down, but I've had a really good loss the last few weeks so I dunno. Weigh in day is tomorrow and I'm prepared for no movement this week given the last few. I have 5 pounds to goal, 15 to my stretch wearing a very loose 8, loose 6 or even a 4 depending on the cut. Tops are small\meduim. I have 1 XS maxi skirt, (that was so cool)!
    Can't wait to hear that compliment! My surgery is on July 3rd. Our stats are pretty close!