Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

miss_t

Its been awhile...

Rate this Entry
I have not been on here in months. Time just seems to have slipped right past me! I am months away from my one year anniversary. It is so unreal how much my life has changed in the last year. I am by far a totally different person now, physically and mentally. I have 3 things to thank for that...weight loss surgery for pointing me in the right direction, my son for being my motivation and last but not least, meeting the love of my life and him making me realize how beautiful I really am. I hope everyone is doing well and having a successful journey!

Submit "Its been awhile..." to Digg Submit "Its been awhile..." to del.icio.us Submit "Its been awhile..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Its been awhile..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just saw your before and after...way to go....You are a true inspiration. Cheers
    Thanks!!
    WOW!!! u look amazing!!! hats off to you! a definite success story you have there. WTG!
    You look like a brand new person!
    You did a magnificent job! You look awesome. Congrats!
    You have really done well Misty - you look great and it sounds like you feel great too ... congratulations!
    Wow, you look fantastic - it is so thrilling how much this changes your life for the better. Wishing you sooo much happiness for the future.
    Its funny because not even a year ago I was looking at all the before and after pics on here and thinking to myself WOW there's no way I could change like that. Some people do look like totally different people afterwards. Numerous times I have spoken to people that I had not seen in awhile and they have a puzzled look on their face until they realize who I am. I LOVE that feeling Thanks everyone