Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

5stars

3 pounds to goal weight

Rate this Entry
Hey friends,
What is the trick to getting the last 5 pounds off? My weight is moving back and forth between 133 and 135. I am walking at least 3 times per day but have not reached that mark. Any advice?

Submit "3 pounds to goal weight" to Digg Submit "3 pounds to goal weight" to del.icio.us Submit "3 pounds to goal weight" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 pounds to goal weight" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ohhhh how I envy you at being near your goal weight. All I can suggest is shake your routine up. More cardio maybe? more protein?
    Congratulations on your achievement!
    Congratulations! I envy you too! Be glad when I get to where you are.
    Yea you!!! Hmm...cut your carbs to 20 a day. It's really hard in the beginning but it works. To do it correctly I would recommend picking up Dr. Adkins's book. I wouldn't do it without reading how to do it correctly. It worked for me years ago and I wish I had kept up that way of eating as I wouldn't have gotten so big and needed surgery.
    Congrats girl ! It will happen trust me! Cardio would be good n if u do any carbs cut them out for a bit n increase a few calories cause when ur exercising it burns calories n if u don't make up the calories with this surgery for your body too use for energy n burn fat it will stall! If ur doin two shakes still go down too oneness add with protein I food such as meat n protein bars or Greek yogurt! Good luck girl! Excited for you! N be proud n pat urself good girl! God Bless!
    Way to go! I can imagine that the last bit of weight may be a challenge. Echoing what others have said...change up your daily routine. Eat something different, work out differently.
    Best of luck
    Hi Deehatcee, I want to say congratulations it must feel incredibly good to do exactly what you said you were going to do... good luck, stay healthy and enjoy!!!!
    Wow, that's great! ! So close! !!
    I don't have any advice. Just wanted to say great job on the success so far!