Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

brooklyn_mom

Nsv

Rate this Entry
Thanks to everyone for their support as I have gotten back on track, and am down 4 more lbs. Finally broke my big stall!

I just have one more NSV to report. I recently got back into yoga, and I can totally bend my legs behind me and grab them with my hand. I can also do spinal twists. These were hard to do when I was heavier!!

It feels so good!

And if you are on the fence about getting active...do it! It feels so good.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Submit "Nsv" to Digg Submit "Nsv" to del.icio.us Submit "Nsv" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nsv" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thats great, and I totally know what your talking about when your talking about grabing and twisting. I just started a class called "body flow". Its a combination of yoga, pilates, and tai chi. And let me tell you, those moves are difficult! So you have a major NSV you just spoke about. I have only been to one class so far, but plan on going again on Wednesday. Hopefully I can do it too some day, you have got me motivated!

Also, not only congratulations on your NSV, congrats on 4 more lbs gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tls66
    Thats great, and I totally know what your talking about when your talking about grabing and twisting. I just started a class called "body flow". Its a combination of yoga, pilates, and tai chi. And let me tell you, those moves are difficult! So you have a major NSV you just spoke about. I have only been to one class so far, but plan on going again on Wednesday. Hopefully I can do it too some day, you have got me motivated!

Also, not only congratulations on your NSV, congrats on 4 more lbs gone!

Thanks so much! Isn't it so cool, to be able to do moves you couldn't do before? It makes me want to do more and more exercise! Your class sounds really cool. I'm sure the more you attend, you will get those moves down! I am mostly doing the yoga/pilates on dvd (and netflix, etc) and I am doing some Jillian Michaels too. When is warms up will head to the park more to do outdoor exercise too. I also realized I really need new exercise clothes! And sports bras! Fun stuff!
    Wonderful news!
    I am working up the courage to try yoga. Congrats to you on your getting back into it. Way to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by GraceMom
    I am working up the courage to try yoga. Congrats to you on your getting back into it. Way to go!
    Thanks GraceMom! You should try it! It is so open to all abilities and many poses can be modified.