Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ltlsqueak

These Boots Were Made For Walking

Rate this Entry
This will probably sound crazy to everyone, but I'm so ecstatic! I haven't been able to wear boots since Junior High School because my calfs were larger than most. I was goofing around while shopping and tried on this pretty pair of boots for the hell of it and they fit! I'm almost 50 years old! Now, of course they aren't hooker boots, but they're definitely in style. I called my brother (my support blanket) and told him the good news. I wore them out tonight and my boyfriend was like: "You go girl!" This coming from the guy who said months ago that I'd never do this!

So hang in there! Show everyone you "can" do this, but more importantly do it for yourself and your health. The rewards are astonishing!

Continued success and happiness,

Sherri

Submit "These Boots Were Made For Walking" to Digg Submit "These Boots Were Made For Walking" to del.icio.us Submit "These Boots Were Made For Walking" to StumbleUpon Submit "These Boots Were Made For Walking" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You go girl!!!!
    That's my nsv goal! Cute boots! Good for you!! Hooray!
    Yay! A good pair or boots are always a must!
    I can relate! I bought TWO pairs this winter, black and tan. It makes me feel like a regular person. (And I'm older than you!)
    Congratulations! That is so exciting! This is on my future nsv's I'm looking forward to too. A few weeks ago I went shopping, tried on every pair of boots on in the store, and couldn't find a pair that would zip. I had hoped after losing 65 lbs I could get some, but not yet. Next winter look out! So happy for you!!!
    this is awesome sherri! yay for you.
    Celebrate the win...great job. These are the things that go along with the weight loss that others do not understand, i see some boot shopping in your future. Enjoy!
    What an awesome NSV! Rock those boots girl!
    I did the same thing!!! Lol I bought two pairs and a third pair is on there way in the mail lol congrats!!
    I want boots too! The next time I'm in the city I am going to try some on!!!
    Way to go Sherri!
    Hugs ... Janet
    Awesome! Go you!
    yay!!!!! Rock those boots!!!!
    Being able to wear boots is my #1 wls goal!! Lol I can't wait
    Hi Sherri - that is awesome! Good for you!! I actually posted almost the exact same thing!!! Got my first pair of riding boots that zip up to the knee - it was a huge and wonderful surprise to feel like I could be stylish \n just like everyone else!!! It made me realize how often I would buy something that "fit" but that I didn't really like - just to have stuff to wear. Goodbye to the bad old days!! Hello to the new!!!