Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

miss_t

Something i never thought would happen...

Rate this Entry
I went "window shopping" this weekend....I really needed a pick me up after feeling down and having a bad case of PMS this weekend (TMI im sure lol) so I went and tried on some clothes. The jeans I own are getting to big and I now need a belt for the first time in my life! But they aren't so big that its time to buy new ones yet and with Christmas just passing and my sons AND boyfriends Birthday on January 26th...I don't need to spend money on myself right now. So currently I am wearing 14's and 15's in Juniors. So I grab a 13,12 and 11(the 11 and 12 were merely me WISHING I could fit into them...) The 13 was a little loose..hmm so I tried on the 12 and O...M...G... THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were like sliding my newly slimmed legs and booty into a glove! AHHHH I can not explain the feeling that I felt at that very moment. If I had been in a movie, fireworks would have went off in the background. Instead, my mom and boyfriend were outside the door as I screamed asking me what was wrong and scared when I jumped out the door in my SIZE 12 JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me explain why size 12 is so important....When I first started trying to lose weight on my own I weighed 285 lbs and was in a size 22 jeans and 3x shirts. I wanted to be able to shop at ANY store I wanted. I wanted to be able to walk into any store and be able to pick out an outfit. Size 12 seems to be the cut off at most of the stores in the mall that do not carry plus sizes. So that was my goal...Size 12. The size 11, I didn't even try them on because I was way to excited about the 12...I forgot! HAHAHA Oh well ill be into those soon enough

Submit "Something i never thought would happen..." to Digg Submit "Something i never thought would happen..." to del.icio.us Submit "Something i never thought would happen..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Something i never thought would happen..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats lady. Nothing is better than fitting in the right jeans. Keep up the good work.
    Congrats girlie!!!!! It's something about women and jeans- LOL
    Congratulations! I had to really work hard to pace myself because I found myself so excited that I wanted to buy everything that fit-dumb, I know but it was just way too exciting to be able to shop at regular stores and know I could fit in their sizes. Yep, it's something about the jeans-I bought a new smaller size this weekend and couldn't wait it get them washed and ready to go.

Good luck to you!
    Oh I hear ya Kim! I have had to stop myself also...I already have a brand new wardrobe lol So I've promised myself NOTHING else until all the clothes I have are hanging off.
    So happy for you, that is awesome!
    awesome. glad you are upbeat. and yes there is something about women and jeans.
    awesome good job
    That's awesome!!!! Good job!!!
    YAY!!! Good for you! I cannot wait to feel that feeling!
    I took the tag out of my 6's when I got into them and posted it on FB lol Now that I have too many jeans and I miss buying them and seeing they fit. Heck I still have some with the tags still on from a year ago.