Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SuzyQ951

Four Months Out!!

Rate this Entry
My sleeve surgery was just over four months ago in August. My highest weight was in June at 233 pounds. I was so excited to step on the scale to see I'm nearing the 170s. I have hauled bags and bags of clothing to Goodwill. Even my shoes are getting too large! The weight loss is a little slower than I'd hoped but it's still going down. My biggest struggle is exercise. I can't seem to find time to fit it in. Other than walking a little everyday, I feel like a slug!
Yesterday a friend asked me if I had any regrets and I could tell her with NO hesitation..."absolutely none!". This has been one of the best decisions I ever made.

Submit "Four Months Out!!" to Digg Submit "Four Months Out!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Four Months Out!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Four Months Out!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We are about on the same loss schedule. Some weeks none, others 4-5 lbs. I am very happy with the pace. No regrets at all...Im down 65 since my Aug 6th surgery. overall down 100lbs as of this week....Woot Woot
    I had surgery Aug. 5th and have only lost 40ish pounds. Slow go but I'm happy that it's this way. Gives me time to tone my arms and other areas. Been losing about 2-3lbs a week, again, I'm ok with this too.
    I love reading stories like yours, such an ispiration. I can't wait until I'm where you are, can't wait to be back in the 170's at least. Thanks for sharing your update!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy_H
    I had surgery Aug. 5th and have only lost 40ish pounds. Slow go but I'm happy that it's this way. Gives me time to tone my arms and other areas. Been losing about 2-3lbs a week, again, I'm ok with this too.
    Amy....I also had surgery on 8/5 and have lost "only" 39.3 pounds since my surgery date. But, I'm averaging about 2 pounds or so a week, and that's better than I was doing before! WE are doing great!!!!!!!

Congrats Suzy........I am so wanting to hit ONEderland! Right now, my next goal is to get into the 240's!
    Congrats on your weight loss!
    Fantastic! Enjoy the results of your hard work and thank you for sharing.
    I feel exactly the same as you!!!