Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Readytobethin@51

One month Post-Op

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow will be one month since I was sleeved and I feel amazing! I'm down almost 30 lbs and it feels Great! I'm still on soft foods, which is fine, there are plenty of choices for me. I'm still drinking 2 Premiere 30 gram Protein shakes a day, I love them and they're great for on the go.

I see my doctor Weds. of next week and will start on a full regular diet at that time. I've already decided in my mind what I'm going to allow myself for Thanksgiving, and I fully intend to stick to it. Hopefully having it preplanned will help ensure my success.

Blessings to all & Happy Thanksgiving!

Submit "One month Post-Op" to Digg Submit "One month Post-Op" to del.icio.us Submit "One month Post-Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "One month Post-Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well...come on...what r u havin?? Lol I can only drool at this point, I start my pre-op tomorrow!
    What are you going to eat for thanksgiving
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIs4Me
    Well...come on...what r u havin?? Lol I can only drool at this point, I start my pre-op tomorrow!
    Some turkey breast, little bit of baked sweet potatoes and some smooth cranberry sauce. Possibly a half deviled egg, but not sure I'll have room for it. LOL. : )

I haven't done any sweets or breads yet, I'm too chicken and I honestly only want them in my head, not really a true craving or Hunger for them.
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving! You have accomplished so much! Your friend in Bedford!