Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dana

Low carb experiment 2nd week

Rate this Entry
I had to delay this post bc I started my cycle and didnt want to weigh during that. okay, I did have a cheat day, already? well it WAS my "time" but still after not losing hardly three lbs in two months lost 8 lbs in 10 days. like I said before Im sure after the little pig out I had for Christmas, a couple of those lbs were probably fluid but still, woot!
I feel great, I love being able to cross my legs, and wear long boots! sometimes I feel so good that it actually surprises me when I look in the mirror and see im not quite there yet. I guess that just means i will feel even better later.
I've discovered steak and eggs at huddle house and now will go broke eating out again. I get one and it on it three, sometime four times.

Submit "Low carb experiment 2nd week" to Digg Submit "Low carb experiment 2nd week" to del.icio.us Submit "Low carb experiment 2nd week" to StumbleUpon Submit "Low carb experiment 2nd week" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is why I love subway..i can only eat about 3 inches of the sandwich and have the rest for 3 more meals..I love the 9 whole grain bread they have there..you are doing so great
    Yesm rylynn...Subeay's the bomb! Same with a burrito. I eat 1/3 of it at the restaurant and then two more times at home! I'm saving sooooo much money!
    Question, how long till you guys could eat bread?
    New Woman, I think I waited til 8 weeks and started with toast.
    I ate a bout a dime size piece of a pizza crust my kids had on the third day. but i was having spasms in my esophagus, something I had before the surgery if I was very hungry, weird I know, I didnt feel hungry but it had the same effect on my esophagus and when I ate the crust it stopped it and I felt a lot better. no adverse effects on the sleeve. though I have learned it slows my weight loss, hence this experiment. :/
    Dana, you say you are trying low carbs how many carbs are you trying to stay at?