Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jaxmom77

Is this really possible?

Rate this Entry
At my 2 week follow up I weighed in 33+ lbs lighter than I was when I started my 2 week liquid pre-op diet. I have not been weighing myself between visits for a few reasons. The main one being that I see lots of comments on here and FB groups I'm in about those of us who weigh everyday or multiple times per day and i dont want to be like that. Also, the only scale I own tops off at 330 lbs.... when I got on it the other day it said ERRR!!!!!!!! I assume that means I am not under 330 lbs.

Could I be close? I am hoping that maybe I am 336. That would put me at 60 lbs down! (25 on pre-op diet and 35 since Sept 30th!!) Is that really possible? I want to lose a total of 170 lbs total and this would put me that much closer... It is hard to imagine what 3 months out will look like or even 6 months out!!!!! If you are further than that and reading this post your stuff below and give me some inspiration!!!! THANKS!!!!

I am going to admit to eating some Halloween Candy. I couldn't stay away! I am sort of disappointed that it had NO EFFECT on me. I wish it would have made me sick or my stomach hurt because then I couldn't eat it! Does that sound crazy????!!!!!?????

So, Wed is the day I will be checking in with the surgeon and see what he says!!!! I am excited and I will be happy with anything over 50 lbs lost total..... lol.... hold me to that!

Submit "Is this really possible?" to Digg Submit "Is this really possible?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is this really possible?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is this really possible?" to Google

Comments

That is so awesome. I think you are going to do great.
    let us know. You are doing great. Keep it up.
    Wishing u would have gotten sick from eating candy does not sound weird 2 me, I am hoping the same thing when I get sleeved! Chocolate is my down-fall

Let us know how u did, keep up the great attitude
    That is so great. I am glad to hear you are doing so well. I am 5 weeks out, and have lost 17 pounds since my procedure. It is exciting to see the changes. Congratulations.
    I am going to follow suit, and confess with you. I had candy too. It was exactly the same for me. I was totally fine, and I was kind of hoping I would get a stomach ache, so I wouldn't be tempted again later.
    So far so good though.
    I hope you are feeling great and back to doing everything you were before.
    You're doing great! Keep us posted after your appointment!
    Wow. You seem to be doing fantastic. Congratulations!!! Here's to a great visit!
    Fairy tales do come true. This will happen to you. After your surgery, you won't desire the things you do now, and you will eat everything in moderation. Funny thing is that you won't miss it. It will no longer have the center of your life.

For example, I was shopping at Sams Club yesterday and they are famous for it giving out food samples. I walked past them saying " No thanks. I am not hungry!" Wow. I am speaking a new Lang u age these days!

I promise you that if you follow the program, you will amaze yourself. Best Wishes!
    Yes, it's really possible, silly!!! You are doing wonderfully!!! Congratulations! I must confess to eating a tootsie roll pop (well okay, two of them)....but they were the only two I actually sucked on all the way to the tootsie roll in my life, haha! Can't wait to hear how your appointment with your surgeon goes! =)
    I think it's absolutely possible! Hope you are pleasantly surprised at the doctor's office!! I'm trying not to be a scale junkie preoperatively in the hopes that it'll carry over once I have the surgerym, especially since there's a three pound difference from my scale and the scale at the doctor's office (theirs is less w/my clothes on), so for the first few months I'm going with what their scale says as my "official" weight.
    It is def possible! I am now 7 months out and already down 118 pounds!! It's so amazing good luck on your journey!!
    Good luck!! You can do this! Don't beat yourself up about the candy. move on!
    Hmmm. I ate a single small tootsie roll and ended up loosing a $1,000.00 crown off a back tooth. I am pretty sure the universe was trying to smack me! Guess I have to be careful what I wish for! Good job!
    Hi all!!!! I am down 52.3 lbs as of yesterday!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!
    That is sooooo exciting. My turn! my turn! I am looking for ward to it. Keep pressing forward.